Monday, January 07, 2008

random things

on a lighter note.

*i rewatched "Clueless" on New Years. The movie is has SO many more double entendres than I remembered it to have! it's actually sorta hilarious.

*i love my new logos friends. I love logos. and I like the fake matchmaking. but I also kinda wanna beat up this little punk that thinks she's being funny. woops.

*my dad is definitely an OCD monica gellar style. i love how i got NONE of that in my genes. wth, genetics fails me every time.

*i like guys who have nice hands. with fingernails that are CUT. and i think it's pretty crazy lame/really cute how my cousin's relearning piano to impress girls. The question is, do you have nice hands wiht short fingernails AND piano skillz? hmm.

*still sick and tired of kareoke.

*i don't know what I want to do for my birthday. besides cry. and blame hte world for taking my friends away from me. SERIOUSLY, i'm such a whiner; been bitching about this fact for weeks!

*I HAVE TO START WORKING OUT NOW! IT'S NEW YEARS. but after i go boarding tomorrow ;). woooooooooooot!

*my cousin Isaac stopped by, specifically to show off his new bike and helmet and gettup. i'm so jealous.

*my monologue for my acting class is sorta dope. she's a drunk artist. shouldn't be hard to play realistically you say? SO YOU THINK.

*i still wanna go horseback riding!

*little surprises and gestures of generosity flood me with happiness.

*i finally broke down and applied to The Container Store and Borders. Lowbrow blue collar work you say? i say SHUT UP YOU I-BANKERS! I contacted Kaplan again, and I REALLY am gonna apply to starbucks. so there.

*i love my new camera. and i appreciate everyone who chipped in. my cousin got the latest sd 850 but he had to pay for it all by himself. and didn't even get the extra battery/case! seriously, been taking full advantage of it~ SO MUCH OBLIGED AND LOVE YOU ALL! :D

ANDDDDD last but not least, i want steak. the end! :)

No comments: