Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mis Amigos preciosos

occasionally, things happen which really puts me ... ME...at a loss for words...

i rarely feel that any situation is utterly futile....where I'm completely without reason or direction to what i should do or feel.

today, was one of those days.

I felt shocked, bewildered, hurt, disappointed, regretful, apologetic, angry, and overall, completely helpless.

but God showed to me again, that he will never allow me to really be "helpless." no situation is so unbearable, and truly there are things that are at work that are way bigger than I am. He humbles me without breaking me; breaks me without destroying me. The Lord is all knowing. He is LOVING.

I am thankful for friends who will rebuke me and comfort me in turn. I am grateful for friends who will embrace me and side with me. I am amazed by the friends who know exactly what to say to make me laugh when I forget how to. I LOVE my friends who allow me to see God's LOVE for me.

If today was a D- on the scale of January Lim's Happiness... tomorrow will be a D+. One step at a time right???

Lord, continue to humble me. Lord, continue to break me. Allow me to see things from your perspective and rise above my own barriers.

No comments: