Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm officially...

starting my DROUGHT. I am.

Coming to terms with what I've identified as the beginning of a life long struggle... has been difficult. But now that I have actually admitted it. Well, it's all about preventative care!

Sometimes, I wonder if I make myself sound so much more dysfunctional than I actually am.

OMG, I saw Jennifer Lopez at the taping of Ellen the other day, and SHE IS GORGEOUS! More gorgeous than ANY one I've ever seen in person. seriously, she is not that photogenic. If only she made better movies. and better music. and... was not married to Marc Anthony. haha, just kidding!









Cinderella's Sister... Moon geun young won me over when she starred in the "Painter of the Wind" but sweeeeet mother of pearl, she is amazingly talented. These days I've been taking an on-camera acting class... and the creative juices stirred by that class and the inspiration I get from MGY... sigh*, it's frustrating and motivating at the same time. I find myself praying these days just for "TALENT. LORD, HELP ME BECOME A BETTER ACTOR." I wonder what God thinks whenever I pray such simple things. I still wonder why God gave me this passion for acting. This ugly duckling with a pear shaped body. It would have been easier if I'd been born looking like Jennifer Lopez. Oh well.

What a frivolous post. it was time for one anyway.

No comments: