Monday, January 26, 2009

AO AO AO AO AO!

australian open has been EXTREMELY amazing this year. Maybe it's because for once, I'm actually invested a tad bit more in the men's game, and it just so happens that all the best (minus the overhyped Andy Murray) is still left in the 2nd week of the Slam.

i love tennis. i love it so much that it hurts. :)

another fun, yet draining weekend. I feel lucky and grateful. and tired and full.

i really need to keep myself in check though. in so many different aspects of that phrase.

i love my cousin David. I really do. "You're like the brother I've never had." "She's like the sister I never wanted."

hahaahahaha.
***

당신과 나. 뭔가 통하는것 같기도 한데... 물론 나한텐 그런 시선이 아닌걸 나도 안다. 근데, 나도 모르게 당신을 웃게 하고 싶고...곁에 있고 싶고. 사진을 보며는 당신만 눈으로 들어오고... 당신이 계속 생각난다. 이런 감정을 가지면 안된다는거... 나 안다. 그래서 나는 계속 당신이 그 사람이랑 행복하게 있는걸 보면서, 축복해주고 있다... 진심으로.

하.지.만.

좋아하는것 같다. 멈칠수도 없을것 같다. 그리고, 나만의 비밀으로만 간직해야할거다. 나도 이런걸 경험하는것인가?

내가 원하는건 과연 당신이 아니다. 아이로닉한 일일줄도 모르지만...난 그냥 당신을 알아서, 당신이랑 친하게 지낼수 있는것 만으로도 충분하니까... 그냥, 당신만 행복했으면 좋겠다.

***

No comments: