Tuesday, March 31, 2009

almost back

i am startin to feel the juices~

***

the gym and i have such a love hate relationship. the ENTIRE day, I dread going... i try to push it back as farrrr as i kind...every kind of excuse off the book... from "I just ate, don't want cramps" to.... "I will have to shit within the hour...so after that..."

EVERY EXCUSE IN THE BOOK.

and then when I go... from the drive there, to that 25 minute grind on the treadmill, the repetitions on those machines, and all those beefy guys around me PLUS that ONE GIRL who's practically naked... I forget all of my pain, all of my worries, and all my focus is just getting through one more minute of that 3.0 incline jog, one more rep of those tiresome tricep pullovers, 20 more ab exercises, and 5 more lbs added to the chest press.

afterwards, I just look forward to that burn. and the drive home on the freeway with the traffic not so bad, the window down, and snsd blasting...

carefree.

i'ts ALMOST enough to forget that I'm a currently floundering 24 year old.

ooh, that being said, I have an interview at an all you can eat bbq place tomorrow. wish me luck! :)

No comments: