Monday, March 16, 2009

guilty as charged...

in the following list of things:

* Working out makes me feel SO productive... even if for the rest of day I was just sitting on my butt.

* To me, candid pictures are priceless.

* I have a thing for citylines. Old news, I know. I have a 2009 calendar in my room which depict Before and After citylines of famous places around the world. March = London. It makes me think of Clara, Harry Potter, and "Love Actually."

* My favorite fuit are Bananas. Bananas are fascinating. God's sense of creativity is... ingenious. Who would have thought that after peeling a bright yellow hot dog shaped thing, would be this juiceless, mushy, incredibly delicious fruit? A Banana....is a fruit of SUBSTANCE!

* I get SO worried about my friends who skip meals. it makes me feel like a Korean Grandma. My favorite question in the world = "What did you eat today?" When I ask you, please be as descriptive as possible.

* I always crave korean bbq. especially all you can eat. ALWAYS.

* I always write letters. Snailmail letters. I rarely send them. I have a stack of unsent birthday/xmas/'how are you' cards/letters in my drawers.

* I love Korean bakeries. My favorite is Soboro bbang.

* I drink my coffee black.

* Around this time last year, I embarked on the Denmark diet. for 14 days, I ate hard boiled eggs, dry salads, the occasional non-seasoned steak, dry toast, and BARRELS of Grapefruit juice. It was supposed to cleanse my system and change my eating habits. I lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks. I gained it back in 2 days after the diet. But not before I got REALLY sick after a really nice meal at the Prime Rib House.

* I am really lucky. 3 of my grandparents are living. My grandpa (the pastor one) is turning 82 (?) this year. His wife is apparently the one I resemble. and My mom's mom is probably one of most precious people in my life.

* I love driving at dusk on the highway alone with music blasting. The sight of seeing the pink/purple horizon, interrupted occasionally by the cityline's buildings with twinkling office lights... wow. beautiful.

* I am absolutely critical of movies and tv shows and any sort of performance. Not because I can do better... but because I staunchly believe in what I know to be good and bad. I never ever watch a movie with a bad review in the theater.

* I download music. all the time. but if I am a fan, I will buy the CD. I don't believe in buying ripped off movies or cds though.

* Yes, I take TONS of self-cams/web-cam shots of myself. Guilty as charged of photoshopping them together to make vain collages of myself. totally, utterly guilty.

* I want to be in a committed relationship. I have never ever been. Not even close. But I am so tired of dating. and of meeting guys who I stop meeting after awhile. I think that I have a pretty good picture of who is right for me. Call me cliche, but I've started praying for him pretty consistently... that he'll look, talk, and act like sohjisup. :) :) just kidding. sorta.

* I miss playing violin in an orchestra. So badly. Looking at the orchestra alumn's pictures and facebook profiles make me want to cry. All the what if's floating in my head.

* I am not 100% physically. I need a job that will give me health insurance. For a semi-hypochondriac, I've been holding up pretty well against a fickle Phantom- C.

* I am a CRYBABY. I never ever used to be like this. it is a HORRIBLE development for me personally... but maybe not so bad for an acting career. Triggers beyond standing ovations, now include... well... anything depending on my mood. succeeding, failing, loving, hating... Good LORRDDDD, I am a walking faucet these days. Gross.

* I HATE MY FRECKLES. I am ok with how I look though. But, I don't think I'm attractive at all. I'm just ok with it. BUT I HATE MY FRECKLES. ok, and I do think my hands are REALLY manly. :(

* I open up way easily of certain things... but in terms of my struggles, I am honest and open with very few people.

* I have a fear of heights. But I love roller coasters.

* I have a potty mouth. Shit.

* lastly, I have a lot of things I need to work on... I have so many personality defects, it's horrible. But I am working on them all :). "Be imitators" of Christ. So there ya go.

No comments: