Monday, March 08, 2010

why hello tax return check!

Welcome to mommy's little bank account where you shall be spent on ... well, a variety of things!
***

i just spent 4 marvelous days with my family. 2.5 of them at Tahoe, enjoying an INCREDIBLE day on the slopes... eating wayyy too much... drinking constantly... all with my cuzzos that I grew up with. 1.5 of them with mama and papa lim and the pups... wayy too short to get into any fights! :D 0.5 with my logos fam... the babies are growing up WAY too fast! 0.25 with my grandparents... I flipped through old photos with my weh-halmuni. lets just say... my mom's grown finer with age... er.

unfortunately 0.00 days with God. fail. sigh* EG begins again tomorrow. I hope I can keep up!
***


to do:
1. find a commercial workshop.
2. start applying to student films ( --> REEL)
3. join a gym. (lose 15 lbs in 2 months. possible? i think so!)
4. EG. most important.

i WILL DO IT!

No comments: