Monday, June 07, 2010

I feel like...

a leaf blowing in the wind these days...

after a truly emotional 5 day "vacation" at home... I feel like I've lost footing in all aspects of my life. I find no joy at work... I feel insecure with my friends... I even am losing hope in the whole dream thing...

for the first time in a long while, I'm wondering if all this is... just what it is... fluff. It's hard to stay motivated for something that seems so far away... I am thinking maybe I should just go to grad school after all.

is this God or Satan? or just a fragile me?

is unconditional faith something that is completely out of reach for me? I need some divine inspiration soon.

1 comment:

Sungho Yoo said...

I stumbled upon your blog through facebook. We don't know each other all that well, but I wanted to mention that I was really blessed by your testimony a while back. It resonated with me in many ways.

and I can relate with this entry, as I am also pursuing a dream that I often doubt is the correct path to take... also involving a fair amount of risk.

But in the end, I find peace knowing that if I fail, I fail knowing that I gave it everything I had to Him. As opposed to stopping and wondering later what could have been.