is absolutely rotten right now.
Day time naps = NO GOOD.
Anothing NO GOOD = my love for Fish-o-filets. Never have I, since middle school, been as involved with Mickey D's...until now. and it's all because of that freakin filet o fish.
dang it.
There's a lot I actually want to blog about... but today, I'm going to veer on the side of my career. Ever since I got my new headshots done, my career has been my overwhelming focus. Finally. It's a battle raging on in here, let me tell you. On one corner is my newfound sense of urgency: I MUST, I MUST, I MUST ACHIEVE!!! The other corner is my forlorn state of finances.
Like I said, it's a tragic situation. And I am FRUSTRATED. There is seemingly so much to save up for (INCLUDING missions)~ but every job opportunity that KINDA is SLIGHTLY there, seems to shrink or delay itself into TRON Legacy.
SO, I guess I just make up a game plan. Any game plan. Take the plunge in a manner which is IRRESPONSIBLE AND STUPID in the worldly sense ~ but perhaps irresponsibly FAITHFUL in a spiritual sense?
I'M TORN. and so darn broke.
boo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment