Thursday, November 24, 2011

I wanna be~

THANKFUL!

I just want to lift my hands~ and say that I love him,
I just want to lift my heart in praise!

Home for Turkey day. As this year starts it's downhill sprint towards the finish line, I can hardly do anything but marvel at what's comprised this year of well...this year.

God, the journey is continuous. My quest to find you is always thwarted by your gentle and firm hand that reminds me that nothing is of my own discovery, only of your sovereign revealing. It's discouraging at times, frustrating at others... but it's always the best. At times I may fail you. At best I may be mediocre. But you accept me as I am. You love me as ever as I could be loved. The thing of the matter is, You are thankful for ME. And I can only be thankful for your incredible grace.

So this year, I thank you God, for the growing pains. I thank you God for the neverending chances for growth and maturity. I thank you for all that I am including my inadequacies. May you forever be the holder of my identity.

Amen

No comments: