Tuesday, October 09, 2012

a psalm.

Be all my vision, O Lord
Be all that I can see
Be all my vision, O Lord
You alone can fill all of me.

Be all my vision, O Lord
Be all that I can see
Be all my vision, O Lord
You Alone can fill all of me.

'Cause in you is everlasting peace
In you I find my security.
You offer endless mercy that rains
through the thunderstorms and lightning
Breakthrough O God, 
Breakthrough O God,
Breakthrough every part of me. 

Be all my vision, O Lord
Be all that I can see
Be all my vision, O Lord
You Alone can fill all of me

Because you save me in times of darkness
You soothe my pains and mend my heartbreak
Your victory is mine, you fill me with gladness
for I'm your namesake --
I am renewed
I am reclaimed,
redeeemed again, and again.

Be all my vision, O Lord
Be al that I can see
Be all my vision, O Lord
You Alone can fill all of me. 




No comments: