about my new gym regiment. sigh*. DAMN WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ME TO HIT UP THE GYM?!!!
but, I am on the danish diet. day 2. day 1 wasn't too bad... i felt like i was gonna lay an egg every 5 minutes...but the food itself wasn't too bad. Of course by day 4 I'm anticipating some massive eye-balling of a juicy hamburger or a plate of greasy fries... OH and i'll be a hateful hateful bitchy person.... but beyond that... i'm still planning on committing to this! SO 12 MORE DAYS. RAH RAH RAH!
I watched the first really enjoyable korean drama since Kim Sam Soon. "The first coffee prince shop" was great. I love dramas taht stay away from the typical good girl/bad girl line, evil parents line, and tragic dying protagonist line. Thankfully, this one avoids all of those pitfalls. Yoon Eun Hye definitely looks like a cute boy. Gong Yoo looks like my Dad in his youth. Their romance then, obviously, didn't settle as smoothly with me as I would have liked it to have. BUT OH WELL. I miss all the characters already. any more recs??? i'm open to suggestion!
I got hired at TCS! Crazy hours, but they end pretty early in the morning still so plenty of time to nap or work... speaking of work, I also auditioned at Kaplan the other day... still waiting to hear back... but I have a pretty good feeling about it (all that tutoring experience shan't be for nothing!) ... we'll see. Potentially, I might drive myself crazy w/ the confusing, packed work hours... but I'm looking forward to it. I promised myself that 2008 would be different and that I'd stop being a lazy ass... so this is a very very good step in the right direction.
Watching Coffee Prince also reminded me of the growing itch for Acting... The thing is, I'm good, but I'm not GREAT. There is still SO MUCH MORE ROOM to improve. I am motivated! Honestly, I do get discouraged at times... plenty of times... but that only means that I want to push myself and get better ... ambitions can only be great motivators. my technique 1 class has been a bit frustrating to say the least... i've hit a wall... but again, I'm motivated.
PROACTIVE SPIRITUAL WARFARE NEEDED. my next goal, even before the gym, is the exercise my spiritual being... Good Lord, I feel like I say the same shit over and over again and never take it on... but I SWEAR this is it!! 2008~ February...
damn when did january pass me by???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment