Wednesday, September 10, 2008

i fell asleep...

at the wheel a couple nights ago. i ran into an 18 footer ramp of an oncoming monster truck and i can't even remember how i even drove to that point. Thankfully, the truck driver was completely oblivious to any collision, though my car of 3 months now resembles Harvey Dent.

To put it simply, it's going to cost an arm and a leg to fix all damages and while insurance can cover it, doing so will only hike up payments to something astronomical.

considering the current states of my parents finances and my measly one... this couldn't have come at a worse time.

To a certain degree, I'm thankful. I'm not dead, nor am I seriously injured. In a way, it's affirming; God still has use for me.

But, I am still kind of in shock over what happened and to think of the financial consequences makes me want to throw up. and this does not bode well for the already shaky truce that my parents and I have called.

boo.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

Hey, this is just to let you know that I am praying for you. 힘들어도 참어...God has purpose in everything :)