Monday, January 19, 2009

i just spent...

the last 2 hours rewatching some videos that I made a couple of years ago...

from Sarah and Hanyul's wedding to Sonia's Mustard Seed concert... the MEFA wedding congrats video that I made to the silly little video DongJoo made... I viewed them all, went through the obligatory stages of nostalgia and "awws"... and then... straight up, honestly thought...

"DAMNNNNNNNNN.....this is GOOOOOODDDDDDDD."

Don't get me wrong. I am not confident about my skills as a film-maker... which si probably the reason why I'm not going into it ... but as I was watching these videos, I realized that I know how to make someone I care about, 1. look good. 2. make others accept their good-lookingness. OH and my sense of timing is not too shabby either.

bottom-line. I cared about the people I was shooting, the project I was making. and it shows.

I wish I can say the same for my life right now. -__-;

***

Every weekend, I'm bombarded with calories, laughter, and good times wiht great people. One of the greatest achievements of my past 4 months here iN LA is the fact that I've found a great church. But seriously, I'm going to get fat again, I know it.

Prayer requests unloaded: please send me any prayer requests!!!!! :) :) :)

$$$ in the red. yikes.

1 comment:

Sonia said...

I have that video you made me! :) :) :)