Friday, January 16, 2009

24 and counting...

so this whole being 24 thing is... well, i'm used to it. i'm 24. big deal.


HUGE DEAL. but just pushing it off until i forget to make a big deal about it :) (25 is when you start rounding off to 30 but i still have a year left... because i'm 24. 10 more than 14. 3 more than 21. 6 more than 18....oh you get the point).

I had a great birthday, much more than anything that I ever expected. I even got wasted... it's been over a year and a half since hte last time that happened... and I was reminded that I did NOT miss being hungover. Good company with good soju in ktown....then a whole day celebration with my new church fa-fa-fa-family; ROCK BAND and BJs free pazooki included~ AND i got a 107 bowling average!

which is probably why turning 24 wasn't so awful. THANK YOU EVERYONE AGAIN who joined in on all the celebration ~ ALSO, thanks to all the TEXTS and FACEBOOK MESSAGES and CARDS!

It was all very very very touching...and I don't just mean that lightly.

Now that it's already HALFWAY done with January (yikes), I realize that I haven't gotten started on ANY of my resolutions...and it's upsetting...

okok, i'll give myself a little bit of credit (though not since the past Friday), I've been job hunting. hunting as if I was Bear Grylls (HOT) searching for rhino poop to drink out of (STILL DISTURBINGLY HOT). The thing is, any part time food/hosp. job are unavailable since i'm "over qualified." I don't hear back from any admin jobs because I'm sure there are 20934823048232 other people wanting them ... and while Kaplan has been picking up, I'm starting to lose hope.

JUST KEEP LOOKING.

ok.

in terms of acting-- I still don't know where to start... except get business cards and maybe get a headshot.. but the whole awards season is starting up and believe it or not, it's discouraging me...reminding me where I wanna go, what I'm not, and that I don't know how to get anywhere.

changes anyone?

OH and in terms of gym. I've been eating away like I was Bear Grylls eating raw zebra meat.

yum.

PICK YOURSELF UP, DUST YOURSELF OFF, AND START ALL OVER AGAIN!

OK in lighter news... TOTALLY obessed with a couple of songs:

SNSD -- GEE
Lyn + MC Mong -- Charm
Mighty Mouse + Sondambi -- Family

It helps make me happy. :) :)

No comments: