Thursday, March 12, 2009

a great day is composed of little great moments...

I tossed and turned throughout the night, woke up a little early, went back to sleep, and woke up again with a face as big as Texas and my body sore as hell from working out the night before.

I thought to myself "great... it's going to be a great day..."

except, strangely, it really was~!

Even whilst I called Bank of America due to suspicions that someone was trying to steal my identity... i felt a swell of excitement rising in me...

1. I ate some cereal and paid my phone bill. One notch higher on the pole of Content.

1.5 Roger Federer is pregnant with Mirka. GOD that explains a lot! half notch up on the pole.

2. I called my loan companies and found out how easy it was going to be to apply for deferment. A couple more notches.

3. A cute boy messaged me on facebook. one more notch.

4. Watched a new episode of 미워도 다시 한번. one more notch.

5. I heard a REALLY funny joke from Gee through gchat. What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball? "Juan on Juan" HAHAHAHAHAHAAAH. couple more notches.

6. I got a really affirming facebook wall post from my friend that I wasn't expecting to hear back from. couple more notches.

7. I taught the "breakfast club" and we ended 30 minutes early. MORE MORE notches.

8. Went to dinner with a hugful of girlfriends and laughed at more funny jokes. NOTCHES ALL AROUND.

9. Ate 2 fudge bars that were only 60 calories each.

and now, as I settle in, anticipating another weekend filled with great people...queing Sojisup in all his glory up on my drama playlist... I feel a wave of happiness...one that I haven't felt in a very very long time.

God: I think I'll let Jan enjoy a day with ABSOLUTELY no worries.
Jan: I think I'm in love with God.
God surveys the scene... and he says...: GOOOD.

:)

No comments: