*I have had a craving for chadol and ddukbossam that JUST won't go away. It's driving my bank account and my cholesterol levels insane. The crazy part is, I've had it once at least EVERY week this past month. that is just... GROSS. and yes, I still crave some now. DISGUSTING!!!! (yet sooo delicious)
*I was very very very ill for the first time in months (feels like years). I'd forgotten how lonely and sad it is to be sick all on your own. Thank God was roommates who buy you medicine and gingerale. I'm 24 and I found myself missing my mother. Anyway, to cut a sob story short, I lay myself in bed for about 4 full days before I finally got up and became a waitress again.
*I've seen/met a variety of celebrities. P. Diddy being the biggest slease, Tom Welling (from Smallville) being the most disappointing (oddly, he is HOTTER on TV than in real life~), and Efran Ramirez (Pedro from 'Napoleon Dynamite') being the most down to earth. I am finally starting to see that besides the fact that these people can afford to not work 9 - 5 hours or 23904283432 hours as a waitress, "STARS" are just normal people...except weirder.
*I officially have a hate/hate relationship with the chef in my restaurant. He is an asshole who treats me like dirt JUST BECAUSE I'M FOBBIER THAN THE REST OF THE WAIT STAFF. It's driving me insane... and i am SO STRESSED BECAUSE OF HIM!!!!! AHHHH. I need tons of prayer here... seriously, I think I may burst a blood vessel because of him.
*In other news, I really like my other co-workers and I earned my highest tips yet last Friday night. (I also handled 4 tables at once which is SAYING A LOT for an all you can eat bbq place with 7 plates of banchan and 4 difference sauces!)
*I met with a headshot photographer and I'm meeting another one this Wednesday. Even though I am back to being a fatass I figure I'll need to update the pictures in a year anyway, and I really won't lose that much weight in less than a year. I'm looking for a photographer that will help me relax and be natural~ wish me luck!
*I played pokemon on my DS for 9 hours on Sunday. SERIOUSLY.
*I miss classic Hollywood. I've been watching a lot of movies again and I remembered again how these black and white films inspired me to pursue this industry in the first place. PRESERVATION AND PROMOTION.
*Nadal lost the French Open in the 3rd round. At first I couldn't believe it. Then I cried. Then I got angry at the thought of Federer winning without beating Nadal. and then came resignation. finally acceptance ... that Federer is truly the Greatest. Of. All. Time. Fed = GOAT. shit. Wimbledon is coming up in a couple of weeks and there's talk that Nadal will withdraw... ugh. However, Masha's vengeful return has been purely satisfying to watch! :D. I am a full fledged maria sharapova fan now. who would have thought that I would come to admire such a steely bitch?
*These days, I'm back to being an introvert. More and more I realize that I just don't feel as comfortable in a large group... and I feel awkward meeting new people. I just don't know how successful I'll be if I'm such a wallflower... :/.
*I love Jesus. I really do.
*I fell off the non-smoking wagon. But I'm back on it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment