Sunday, July 05, 2009

an update~!

I finally got a photographer lined up! I have a lunch shift I have to cover still, but if somehow my boss and manager will let me... I am officially going to have a huge "CHECK" (monica gellar anyone?) on my small milestone list. WOOOOOT!

These past couple of weeks have been really good actually. Just a lot of waitressing -- though I have some really good AND bad stories.

ok let me digress for a bit.

good story: I got a 100% tip off the total check.

bad story: in a party of 10, 2 people refused to eat adn just drank tea because we ran out of bbq shrimp.

good story: I met Good Charlotte

bad story: my chef is a complete DICKWAD.

and i'll end with a good story: a SLIGHT change in schedule... though it's even MORE hours... I got a couple of afternoons off (though I'm working an extra night).


ok, back to life outside of shin.

um.... well there isn't much... I feel like I'm trying to really get my feet planted at church... just trying to put myself out there as much as possible. July 4th was memorable... the Hollywood Bowl is AMAZING. I cannot wait to go there for a non USA themed event, though it was pretty awesome to hear the LA phil play God Bless America while thousands of people sang along.


i HATE doing laundry by the way. with a passion. it's EASY. I know... and I have the machines in my apartment building... but... GARGH LAZINESS!

and finally, I met a cute boy.

the end.

1 comment:

izzy said...

CONGRATS ON THE PHOTOGRAPHER!! do you still remember when we sat at that restaurant in santana row (whatever it was called) and had the milestone conversation?? goodness, we are coming up on that anniversary in a few months. LOOK HOW MUCH HAS CHANGED IN ALMOST A YEAR.

so happy for you booty! an email is coming your way :)