Conference in Anaheim is going down this weekend. I kind of snapped out of my hillsong phase after I moved back home... but recently, I've been listening a lot more to the UNited Live band and I'm super sad that I can't afford to go. :(. That is ok though~ next year!
Point is, the conference reminded me again of my days spent in Australia...how that one particular conference @ the olympic stadium... after the bombings in London... the night session with Joyce Meyer... my own personal revelation and self-imposed forgiveness...oh! and the malaysian and singaporean friends that I made!!
It was all a really really special time. To ask to relive those days would be too much... but to even remember and recognize a remnant of how I felt that night is blessing enough.
These days, I've been kinda stressed. You know, I work a lot, but not as much anymore...maybe it's because I'm studying for this damn life agent exam... but I just feel sort of ... anxious all around. I used to be a type of person that could be alone and enjoy being alone for up to a week... these days, I find myself scrambling around for distraction and company whenever I spend a single night alone. This alarms me and also "re"-alerts me to the inner struggle/dependency I've grown to develop over the past years. A dependency on all other things besides God that is.
Anyway, this anxiety attack should die down soon... I suppose it is because I'm on the verge of some new journey or turn that I'm unsuspecting of. Afterall, whenever you don't know what to do... you improvise... and when you improvise... you're forced to breathe... and then act. and then, revel... in the fact that you made it through.
I'm going to Korea in couple of weeks...for about a month and change... I'm just looking forward to a time of rest...but also a time of revelation...and a time of improvisation.
A spiritual mecca towards the cosmopolitan, polluted city that is Seoul? Is that stretching it?
Hahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment