It is a tough book...it tells us exactly what we can do with self-righteousness... with what our "personal" thoughts are...it tells us to submit... and to NOT JUDGE no matter the circumstance, despite of all the different situations we may be stuck on...
and it gives us only ONE rationale for all of the above.
what if God judged us?
sigh*... well, as hard as it been...it's been my only saving grace in LIFE this past week. with Tips being low, paychecks being slow, life's just been a BLOW. (har har).
but despite it being rough... my QTs have been helping me get by...
Romans 12... have joy in hope... patience in affliction...and be faithful in prayer.
story of my life.
I've just started listening to holiday music. Yes, it's still november... but there's no excuse not to... i just spent my saturday evening, eating pasta, drinking a 20 dollar bottle of wine (IT'D SELL FOR 50 OR MORE @ RESTAURANTS OK???), listening to the likes of Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Nat King Coke, and Ella Fitzgerald crooning to me.
I'm not going to lie.... as lonely as I may feel sometimes... these times alone... are precious. these times of freedome...to feel MELANCHOLY (as my bff said many times today on the phone)...lonely... wisful...nostalgic... yearning... and FREEDOM... these are times to hold dear... for it will only be a phase in my life.
Here's to November...my FAVORITE month of the year.
I miss you, family and friends...please think of me as I think of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment