1. family. Obviously. We made our first ever turkey dinner. Not only did my mom and I do everthing on the actual day if without ant sort of planning, but we pulled it off brilliantly -- turkey, yams, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, and vegetables. A feast fit for Jesus. ... Just kidding. Well it was good enough for my dad to write about in his next Sunday bulletin anyway. our very first non Korean BBQ thanksgiving dinner. My we are a long way off from seoul.
2. friends. I saw, as in actually witnessed and celebrated my bff's brother getting engaged. It seeemed only fitting that this grand event should happen after I passed out at her place the night before during our wine + love actually screening date. But to be there on such a red letter day w my closest friends AND THEN watch drag me to hell, trying to handle laughter and screams.... Well it was pretty stupendous.
3. My itouch. I left mycomputer charger at home. But I am updating my blog. Incredible technology... I still am sooooo thankful for my 24th bday present!!!!!
4. LASIK. As stupidas this sounds, I feel like I can see all of the above so much more clearly because of the lasersthat burned through my corneas.
5. Black friday. Ok really I didn't buy much but I like the idea that I can.
6. My dogs. are. So. Cute.
7. Kind strangers. Totally lost my wallet and had no idea until a stranger facebooked me to let me know where and where I could pick it up. Wow grace is everywhere!!!!!
8. PBS public tv. I just discovered Annie moses band
through them and they always play the three tenors Xmas special!!!!
9. texts from people that I love telling
me that they love me.
10. Jesus. Because he trumps all. Amen.
It's been a good week. Tomorrow, LA. Then yardhouse. And then Christmas. Oh it's all a black diamond of a downhilll slope from here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment