of 2009.
INSANE.
I suppose, I'll need a little more time than 354 days to evaluate just the kind of year it's been... but, even now, as I think back on... well, the things that I do remember, I can honestly say that 2009... has been the HARDEST. YEAR. OF. MY. LIFE.
there is no hyperbole there. It was like searching for a needle in the haystack... looking for clues in all the wrong nooks... dead ends everywhere in a maze of a year.
I lost my hold on some amazing friendships... I dated aimlessly... I managed to stay broke ALL the time...Smoked like a chimney while flooding my liver with alcohol...needless to say, my gym schedule went from 5x a week to 5x a year... had no real plan on living out my day to day... aimless? oh I think so...
BUT... I found potentials for some amazing friendships...went to Disneyland 3 times... got hired at 3 different jobs in this economic state... quit smoking (hopefully for good!) and cut down on drinking (the being broke part helped)...found a wonderful church with a wonderful SPORTS ministry (way better than the treadmill)... and lived my day out without anything but FAITH to hang on to... I don't think I'll ever know the living definition of FAITH more so than now.
It's been super tough...but I'm still standing.
Goodbye 2009, you son of a bitch!
Hello 2010! PLEASE BE KIND! :D :D :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we now have exactly 365 days to figure out how we can spend new year's eve together in 2010. ready? GO.
Post a Comment