Thursday, August 19, 2010

Manic...

is a word my friend used to describe my gchat and fbook stati today... interesting. I had heard "frequent" or "TOO MANY CAPS" often, but manic???

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... they seem too happy... did something awesome happen or something? weren't you going through some tough times recently?"

Ah, a ray of understanding... by "manic" she meant "manic-depressive."

hahahaah, while that subject alone is not something to laugh at, I could only chuckle at how the outwardly expressions of my spiritual sojourns had rendered the concern of others.

"Nothing awesome has happened. It's just... God is awesome. But of course, I will always go through my ups and downs."

2010 has been such a milestone year. The other day, I came to a revelation (YET ANOTHER ONE)that somehow, incredibly and miraculously, I was EXACTLY where God wanted me to be; surrounded by the people He had personally picked out. My life is no where near I want it to be, by any means... but circumstances and situations aside, I knew in one piercing moment that I was MEANT to experience God's truth that very second.

and as always, it took a simple card from a sister to let open gates of Divine affirmation.

That's why today... I am so grateful... for the people in my life. Not just for the financial, emotional, spiritual support. but for being obedient TOOLS that God's been using to redefine WHO I am and HOW I will be used in turn, for HIS kingdom.

Recently, I've been reading through Genesis, returning back to the OG Old Testament (kkk), and reading through the lives of Abraham... Sarah... Isaac... Jacob... JOSEPH... I couldn't help but marvel at how frequently they came into contact with the Lord... in person! Abraham dined with God and Angels! Jacob WRESTLED with an Angel! Joseph was blessed with the spiritual gift of interpretation... and during each one of their lives, the common thread was that they NEVER questioned God's wisdom. They NEVER questioned God's identity in their lives. and when God instructed them, they OBEYED. and in turn, God blessed them, their descendants, and carried through His promises during their lifetime.

Incredible.

PS. I WANT TO MARRY A MAN LIKE JOSEPH!!! He's sexy!

No comments: