God. by self-examination. by recognition of deeply rooted hurts of the past, destructive habits grooved into your daily regiment, and my desperate need of the Holy Spirit to do the rest, through examination, analysis, healing and change.
I am still soaking in all the truths that I learned at COS' Women's Encounter; about myself, God, and my relationship with Him.
While it's full impact on my life is yet to be seen, I can say with certainty, it is a HUGE, GIGANTIC step, bound actually, in the right direction: towards God. I feel touched and moved through the testimonies of all the ladies... the ministry I received is indescribable. The manifestation of the Holy spirit was deep. and through it all, God's presence was so alive. So near.
God's victory is always THERE. He never lets His children suffer alone or handle too much. As long as we depend on Him, the solutions, the success, is inevitable and incredible.
I long for HOLINESS more than ever. I want to be TRANSFORMED even more~! I want to be used for God. and I am SO IN LOVE with Him.
This time, it's perfect. receiving prayer about my financial burdens. I lay it on the cross. My inadequacies. My haughtiness. My bouts of confusion regarding identity, future, potential... DELIVERANCE.
Can you tell? I have come down from my Mt. Sinai. I have seen the Lord, face to face. and the crazy awesome thing is, He has come down with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment