Friday, October 08, 2010

quick updates on life:

1. I'm a producer on a short film in development.
2. I am living in club 202 (aka laura, libs, sarah)
3. I won my case against Yardhouse and EDD checks are back in the flow!

Life is sort of on it's own stream right now. I have to be very careful that I don't get carried away in the flow. I just sort of feel like I'm floating down with the current, letting things happen. GOD, ROOT ME!

Auditioned today for Wendy's. Funny, these past couple of auditions have been the most fun I've ever had. I hope to hear back, but I'm getting to the point now where I'm comfortable at auditions (beyond the initial nerves of course)~ it's not my life on the line anymore :).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that I have found NEW OLD MOVIE FANS!!! WOOOT!!

No comments: