The coca cola commercial. That's it. and God has answered 3 more prayers since then! RAH RAH RAH! Go Team God! Go! :) Ya dig?
I'm killing some time on Day 3 as a Producer's Assistant. It's pretty crazy. One minute, you're killing a 12 hour day with naps, leisurely reading, relaxing strolls through Griffith Park. Next minute, you're working a 12 hour day, making repetitive phone calls to catering companies, cashing in thousands of dollars for petty cash, and sucking up to hoity toity LG clients.
Doesn't sound like a move up does it? BUT STILL. What a swift response to my "Lord, if I don't get a reprieve from being a starving funemployed artist, I WILL IMPLODE." A friend through Southland got me this gig and again, I can't say enough how I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now. The financial reasons, the networking reasons, the re acquaintance with production reasons... I am still in the midst of processing everything. This whole week is essentially, a GIFT. SO, I am going to try my darndest (and i won't be trying that "hard") to be EXUBERENT, COMPLIANT, and EGO-less! STAND APART FOR JESUS, ya dig?!
APARTMENT update. I found a place! my own room. 3 CRAZY, WONDERFUL roomies, NO SECURITY deposit! AMAZING. Ya dig?
Audition update. I haven't heard back from Coca Cola yet. but I AM NOT GIVING UP. The shoot is at the end of September. the glass is HALF FULL. and God always completes what He finishes. I am boldly praying for God's victory to happen. That being said, I had another audition today. It was awesome that I could actually go, considering I am employed currently as a PA (aka PD's bitch. :D) ~ but my PD (being a Godsend literally) was nice enough to let me go for an hour. It was the MOST FUN I've had. Again, I'm praying for victory. I don't care if the world tells me it's impossible with the competition, with my look, with my inexperience. I don't care. God tells me what's good, YA DIG?
Nearly all of my posts recently have been about God. I guess that's a reflection of my dependency. I'm constantly rechecking myself, wondering if I am doing this right with God. But I won't lie, as hard as my circumstances have been, I have never been this free. fabulous. freakin' WORD. Ya DIG?!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment