2010. already. boy time passes by.
I am going to have to spend some time reflecting on this year. for sure, it was loaded.
holy manifestation occured today at cell. I feel so blessed. Sometimes, I just don't feel worthy of receiving prayer from my sisters. but whenever I do, I feel so revived and motivated.
it's been pretty difficult to not stay in my own shell. I feel very raw and vulnerable right now. My emotions are riding at the crest, and yes, it is that time of the month. That being said, I know it's crucial for me to stay on top. I know the old me is crying out to just quit, buckle, and be idle. I've lost a lot of motivation for the things that were going on in my life before Harabuhjeeh's death. I can't help but question yet again, what I'm doing with my life. BUT, I love the Lord. I know and am convicted that Harabuhjeeh's passing came at God's PERFECT timing. I am anchored in the right spot. Even if there is a lot of fog passing through.
Abba! Be with me! Stay close! Empower me! Direct me!
***
received words/images: an empty house, open windows = my heart, God is filling it. The word "GIVE" in terms of to Him, to His ministry. Everything is occuring to His perfect time and orchestration.
What was sort of cool was that Jane felt that she could interpret my speaking in tongue --> "Be Lord over me, my everything."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment