Is still a much better book than movie. But I am again struck by the relatability (?) of Julia Roberts. She is one of those actresses that I constantly undermine and I honestly don't know why. Anyway, the movie reminded as the book did that I definitely miss traveling (and rome is definitely my numero uno on my hitlist), that I want to be an actress (wait every movie leaves me thinking that), and I want a man who understands both of those things and want to journey w me through it all.
On a random note...it is sorta sad that I set up our christmas decorations and have been learning "I'll be home for xmas" and yet will not be home for Christmas. It will be my first time ever not spending it at home. Should be interesting.
I miss Treehouse kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment