would be inadequate to describe the state of my room right now. After having come back a trip after a trip, i feel like I'm living out of a suitcase than anything else.
Not that I'm complaining. My messy room never bothered me as much as it seemed to bother my Dad. He always used to say that the cluttered external state of someone's life was an accurate representation of the internal state of that person.
Which in this case, I concede: yes. is it because of boys? career? or God? Or because I just finished watching "Brothers?" (HOW is Natalie Portman so incredibly gorgeous?!) I want everything and am scared to enjoy anything. what? the?
i can go in deeper detail. but i probably shouldn't. mammoth was incredible. I never enjoyed so many different slopes in a single day. Sometimes I can't help but marvel at the blessing of having a physically capable body.
I'm cleaning first thing tomorrow. but first. rest. my physically capable body is currently sick. cough * cough *
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment