Thursday, January 06, 2011

back in LA! Happy 2011!

So, home wasn't as horrid as I expected it to be. In fact, it was a really nice way to spend the end of 2010, and the beginning of 2011.

Secret Santa went wonderfully~ i got my first pair of TOMS! :D But beyond that, I got to hang out with my bff's family. Believe it or not, in the past 12 years we've been friends (zomg), I've never really spent more than an hour with her parents! Haha, I know, it sounds like I'm meeting my boyfriend's parents. Oh well.

My parents were definitely a little passive agressive at first. How could they not after I had not called them in over 3 weeks. But thanks to Yoot noreeh~ their frosty relationship melted. Wow, what traditional Korean games could do for your marriage...

Having missed out on the first half of the 2011 fast, I went in for my first prayer meeting today. Again, one year ago, I wouldn't have been able to withstand an hours worth of prayer. Curiously, it sped by so very very quickly. Besides the vocalized prayer requests, and the non-vocalized ones noted on my list, I boldly prayed for God's favor to be upon my life this year as I begin to apply all of the things I've learned in the past year. I've been healed, I've been manifested, I've been taught. I want to change my life in a big way in 2011. (I'm turning 26 soon! yikes!)

Change the way I pursue my career: VIVID DREAMING. Turn things into REALITY.

Change the way I pursue my future husband: I'm ready for dating! Finally open to a date. I think! :)

Change the way I pursue my ministry: God, USE ME, every aspect of me, ONLY for YOUR kingdom!

Change the way I pursue God: I love you, relentlessly. I will seek you in every avenue of my life. I will then extend your love, my love, outwards, towards your people.

I'm excited!
Onwards I go! (But first, Mammoth awaits!)

No comments: