Saturday, February 26, 2011

isn't this a lovely day to be caught in the rain?

I've been indulging in a Fred & Ginger marathon for the entire week. 10 movies (ok, 9, since I don't ever get around to "Flying down Rio") in a span of 5 days.

that... says a lot.

IT HAS BEEN THAT KIND OF WEEK. Over-indulgent!!! I didn't go the gym ONCE~ after being so good about it. PLUS, I ate, drank, went on a daytrip to Solvang (the one thing I DIDN'T REGRET) and spent way too much money I don't even have!

OVER-INDULGENCE.

Maybe it's the weather. NO EXCUSES. God, please be lenient with me~! I promise I'll be back on track... (pretty please???)

Sigh* it's actually been a really introspective week. If I read my QT entries for the week, I've been sort of... hard (?) on myself... but mainly, I've come into terms this week, with my WALL OF JERICHO. Yes, I admit, Pastor Keith's sermons tend to STICK. And in a good way, not in a discarded piece of chewing gum on the bottom of your sole way.

yes. my point: 10 movies in 5 days? That's average of 2 a day. that's NOT counting all the special features part AND youtube surfing. AND the autobiography reading. I mean, I know I have a passion for old movies, but ... THIS IS AN ADDICTION.

I guess that's my question too... is this an actual addiction? movie-viewing? and also, since I DO go through my obsessive movie watching (PLUS research on every media outlet possible) with SUCH passion and pleasure, is this something I should be pursuing? I'm mixed up.

Anyway, next post: King Saul.

Wait for it. It's going to be good.

:)

No comments: