Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Prayer Request

If you happen to come upon this page~ please pray for me. If God impresses you with a word or image or anything else, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

(Yes, I am definitely fishing here for some divine assurance!)


THANKS and Blessings all around!!!

3 comments:

Sungho Yoo said...

There is a ministry in Pasadena that does prophetic prayer ministry called "PIHOP" every Saturday evening...if you are seeking for an encouraging words of prophecy/knowledge.

2/3 times I have gone, they've been dead on. It definitely might be worth it for you to check out.

Unknown said...

omg! sungho! I just heard about that from someone~ what's the structure like? and are they open to complete strangers?

Sungho Yoo said...

It's a ministry open to anyone.... if anything, they minister to mostly complete strangers (and those who come all the time =P)

So basically, you sit in front of a prophetic ministry team and they pretty much speak words over you... and it usually takes about 10-15 minutes.

The cool thing is they tape record the session and send it to you over email in mp3 format.