Monday, July 04, 2011

7 days to go...

till my month long sojourn into Asia.

It's been coming up, but it only hit me yesterday that really, there was only one week left till my China trip. I'm overwhelmed with excitement and anxiety -- but more than anything: sheer anticipation.

I don't know if it's possible to over-expect//over-hype missions. I sincerely doubt it.

O Lord, continue to change and refine my heart. Give me a deeper well of love for your people!



3 comments:

Sungho Yoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sungho Yoo said...

I have been most blessed and blown away on missions when I had the least expectations going into it =]. Looking forward to reading how *God changed you on missions.

Unknown said...

sungho~ i'm really glad that you're still commenting on my blogs! even after going over to the dark side (aka wordpress).