Sunday, June 19, 2011

PRIVILEGED.

I am floored. I cannot believe how blessed I am. and I am so humbled by God's provisions. His generosity. and the way He works through his people. it's incredible. absolutely amazing.

It's so crazy how anxious I was feeling about this night, even a couple of nights ago... realizing that I was again, creeping over to the "ME ME ME" side of things, trying to control out of my own abilities... it felt very overwhelming, everything on the to-do list.

However, when it came down to it, everything went so smoothly. Our body worship was so moving (ok, I know I was doing it, but still!) and even our VERY-last minute quartet.
Serving at the dessert section, singing stupid silly ditties on top of our lungs whenever we received tips...watching all the amazing talent at COS. (seriously, we have some crazy talented folks). I had SO much fun! SO MUCH FUN!

And in the end... hearing about our goal of raising 4K. and... reaching over 9k...

that... just... wow. the generosity. the hard work. the hearts and good tidings of our community.

we are truly ONE body in christ. and I feel PRIVILEGED to be a part of this incredibly empowered unit.

Receiving from others NEVER felt this good. Amen.

No comments: