we tend to forget so easily, such spectacular relevant moments in our lives... it's human to revel and forget all in one breath.
my life has changed. After missions, it's only natural. to be expected. but as I sit here, typing at peets, the place where I've been frequenting over the past year and a half to do my qts... i can't help but feel, wow, life is DIFFERENT. My circumstances are the same. but, my entire outlook has changed. I don't know how to better explain this, but I just TRUST God more. I TRUST him. with my EVERYTHING. And I realize that if I don't... I can't trust in anything.
So it's more exciting, more natural to trust in Him. I entrust Him with everything.
나... 언제서부턴지, 상상하기도 힘든 깊은 사랑에 빠졌다... 그분. 나의 전부. 나의 용망. 나의 희망. 내가 간절히 원하는 뭐든것. 그 분. 나의 주님.
하나님, 사랑합니다.
No comments:
Post a Comment