Tuesday, September 27, 2011

momentum

in the past couple of months:


1. I've started work -- The tutoring company that I'm working for now told me I'd have no work until November. Ha! I've been so busy with tutoring and teaching that I've had the pocket money to shop! Yes, that makes no sense, but let's just say that I don't need to worry about rent for now. YES! Thank you Jesus! I know this isn't what I'll be doing forever~ but my unemployment days are (as of now) behind me. A new season.

2. My best friend moved down to Los Angeles! She did! She did! Now, I have my 2 closest friends in the world living within 20 minutes. Something Q said the other day has stuck with me. God's truly bringing me my support system. Something is definitely in store. The human part of me is actually scared silly that God's got some mountain of a struggle for me to face and that's why he's surrounding me with encouragement. But regardless, it'll be a good challenge. One that's going to refine me. And if anything, it good be packaged in something WONDERFUL.

3. I've stepped in as a teacher for NU Creation. After leading praise and stepping out afterwards, I'm finally going to take on the responsibility as a teacher for COS' youth group. I never saw myself here a year ago... I was so in love with the kids... but now, especially with all the tutoring that I'm doing, I think God's bringing me in close contact with youths and teens for a reason. I must keep on praying for a heart for this generation~ and know that God can use me to make a POSITIVE difference -- to become an example (a GOOD ONE!) -- in their lives. I'm going to take ownership of this upcoming year~ and I really want to love on these students.

4. I've found myself a relationship. Crazy... after 2 years and more... it's finally happened. And guess what? It's all that I expected it to be.... HARD. However, surprise surprise, I enjoy it. And I'm happy. THANK THE LORD.

All in all, as directionless and passionless as I feel sometimes, I cannot deny that there is a momentum swing in my life. I'm going to ride it out and actually ENJOY IT. God's going to take me where I've never been before. For all I know, it could be a jungle, never before treaded. And yet, I have a feeling that it'll be GLORIOUS.

Thank you Abba father! I praise you for this new season in my life!

1 comment:

izzy said...

thanks for the shout out! :D love you too bff.