it's been 3 months since I've been back from missions. It's already late October. There is only 2 months left before the end of 2011. The year of so many transitions and application. The year of progress and growing pains.
It's all been adding up these past couple of months. The good and the bad. The new and the old. And I admit, NOW is the tipping point... I feel completely out of control. Totally lost. There's nothing tangible to hold on to. I know that this mad whirlwind of fear and anxiety will come to pass... I know that my trust and faith in the Lord will not go abandoned...and yet, I am desperate for relief!
Abba Father! May you use this upcoming week to soothe me. To comfort me. To grant me peace. Lord, will you grant me guidance and direction? Clarity and focus? Surround me with your warmth. Fill me with your conviction. May I be rejuvenated and renewed again. Annoint me doubly with the Holy Spirit. Speak to me louder than you ever have before. May my desire and hunger for your purpose be sated!
You alone know the big picture. God, you alone are good! You are alone are in charge... so take hold of this life. Use it for your glory. Mold and refine it as you will. May my heart never complain, even when confessing to you of it's iniquities and sinfulness. May this heart overflow constantly with the joy stemming off of the knowledge that it has been redeemed and taken ownership of the most Gracious, Highest master of all.
God, you alone are faithful. You are alone are awesome. I long to rest in your presence forever and ever.
I am desperate for your answer, Lord. Grant me patience as I wait on you. God, above all else, I lift up my praise and adoration to you. Amen.
1 comment:
As much as this post was addressed to God... i'll say something (also to let you know that I still read your entries)
Continue crying out with your petition to the Lord, and he will respond.
As seen in the Pslams, a cry was a symbolic and legal right Israel exercised when they basically needed God to intervene whether it be enemies, justice, drought, silence...
Not saying God is a genie, but I do believe that God allows this grace because he wants us to draw closer and closer to him in relationship, not religion.
I do believe God will show up for you and give you the answers you're seeking... As He seemed to have already, as your blog entries indicate. keep persevering =].
Post a Comment