Monday, October 10, 2011

Create in me

a clean heart~~ O God~

I want my heart to become as open and vast as what I imagine the view would be from the house on the prairie.

Less fear, less anxiety, more acceptance, more freedom about the things unknown -- whether they are on it's way or never coming.

10.7.2011. My 3rd year anniversary just came and passed a couple of days ago. Oddly enough, I had unintentionally made a date with the friend who housed me when I first moved down here. Ha, I just made the connection. Life's horseplay, gotta love it. 3 years ago, I would have never imagined my life to unfold as it did. I had no idea how difficult real life was going to get. Blinded by my own ego and selfish ambitions. Driven by fantasies of what I had no idea of... the breaking down of year 1...the growing pains of year 2... and the harvest of blessings of year 3...

wow. All I can say is, life is BETTER than what I imagined it would be 3 years ago. So much better than anything I could have planned for myself. I am blinded by the splendor of my King. I am driven by His passion for me. I now know better than to expect anything of myself, or dream up of plans that will amount to nothing... I now trust wholeheartedly in the one and only constant source of hope and goodness in this lifetime.

Yahweh! Yahweh! Yahweh! You are the vast and open view from my house on the prairie!





No comments: