Thursday, January 17, 2008

Juno

is a MARVELOUS flick. I haven't laughed and teared up so hard in a really long time. it's the best movie i've seen so far in 2008. haha, i chuckle.

God sent me some allowance today... he brought me a prospective new student.... which would REALLY help in terms of finances. I HAVE YET TO HEAR BACK FROM THE CONTAINER STORE (where, for some odd reason, I really wanna work at), and I'm thinking if it all works out... my finances will be in the clear and I'll be able to save up enough in about... 6 months. well then again... I'm gonna need to buy a car. sigh*, there's still some logic in getting a full -time job. Maybe I'm just being bull-headed... but ... I WANT TO BE HAPPY! so there!

"please God...send me 2 more tutorees... please!"

I think my heart was broken a little bit by people who I would never had expected to break them. Not because they were SO CLOSE to me, but because I thought them to be on the very peripherals. I'm just saying that because it's been quite some time, and I can't seem to forget. and I want to.

"Lord... wash away my bitterness... help me learn how to forgive completely."

apparently, forgiveness is a process...

and I above all, need to be forgiven. NUMEROUS times. by NUMEROUS people.

except i hate those people at angel's glow. sorry but they were so mean! BOO!

what an add post!

No comments: