Wednesday, June 11, 2008

keep breathing -- ingrid michaelson

The storm is coming but I don't mind.
People are dying, I close my blinds.

All that i know is I'm breathing now.

I want to change the world...instead I sleep.
I want to believe in more than you and me.

But all that I know is I'm breathing.
All i can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing now.

All that I know is I'm breathing.
All I can do is keep breathing.
All we can do is keep breathing now.

***


i'm in some sort of funk i think. oaf. must snap out of it. ONE day at a time right?

something that cheers me up though?

forgive my vanity. but be thankful that i'm not posting the BEFORE picture.

after 2 months of 5x/week gymming...




1 comment:

Sonia said...

HOT!!!!!!
O si querés, en español digamos
¡¡¡¡¡CALIENTE!!!!!