years.
old.
well tomorrow...and i'm very conflicted about it. There used to be a time when I definitely looked forward to my birthdays... either because, well it was going to be a landmark year (i.e. 16, 18, 21...) or I was going to do something extraordinary fun with some fabulous people...
this year, I'm planning on ringing in the end of my first "quarter" life on the way it started in the first place: with my family.
and although that sounds mundane as all hell, I can't help but feel extremely grateful, and actually excited that my parents decided on a whim to join their daughter out in LA for her 25th birthday. PLUS, they brought the dogs with them... can you imagine 6 hours in a car with 3 crazy white pups, 2 who get carsick?
true love.
that aside... i'm turning 25. i don't feel OLD. but I definitely don't feel young!
time to frolick with my doggies~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment