i want to do. I want to travel. I want to go to gradschool. I want to act with meryl streep. I want to sing with Younha. I want to learn how to play jazz drums. I want to speak japanese fluently. I want to live in Rome. I want to eat the best bolognese spaghetti. I want to go the wimbledon...
the list is endless.
But I will never find fulfillment if I am not used by God for his purpose.
prayer visions:
*"peace" --> becomes a dove --> clasps the leaf --> flies away
*"Fortify" --> a deeply rooted faith...being strengthened by Christ
*"Jacob wrestles the angel" --> tenacity. 1. don't forget God's promise. 2. Don't give up on dreams
*"PUZZLE LOCK" --> Trying to fit the final piece of the puzzle in... puzzling over the simple solution --> turning the wheel of the lock in the opposite direction --> water still gushes out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment