Friday, March 25, 2011

390 miles

in 6 hours. that is the longest I've ever taken one way down to Los Angeles. Indicative, perhaps, of my sentiments of coming back?

The entire drive back, I was liking myself to an overheated lap top. CPU just went way overboard and all I could do was shut down. Not just bad programs running, good ones too... just a little bit too much for too long is all.

Well, I've started running again. If I may bank on this analogy a little more, let's just say, I'm in the process of rebooting. While I don't know if anything is changed currently, or if the same overheating will occur, the one thing that really has me going is this:

Even if nothing is different now... Changes are imminent.

That is the ONE thing that my sanity has whole-heartedly invested on. And seeing as if God's provided me with that assurance, it is a pretty good gamble.

I am apprehensive about jumping back on this life-wagon (if ever there was a busy weekend, it is this one), but then again, when was I ever ready for anything?

No comments: