i guess i now know the answer.
well, it's the first time i've visited during the prologue to winter here in a long while that's for sure. it's FRIGID. but I LOVE it.
It's been a wonderful past few days and this blog comes from Jeju island where my 2nd uncle and aunt retired 7 months ago.
While I do feel a bit homesick (mainly feeling like I'm missing out on friendship, church, etc), I am glad to have this time to detox from the vision trip. Even though it was no missions (man, who knew the Holiday inn could be SO nice???
One thing that is clear and clear, it's that God's will is way bigger and way better than my own. it supercedes any entitlement, any prepping, any expectation, any hope, and desire that I can possibly dream up of. It is grander in terms of scale than anything I've ever witnessed, and whenever I feel discouraged or hurt by the lack of progress that I see for myself, or the consequences in my life that I did not foresee (that is those that resulted due to no fault of my own actions), I know where to root and remind myself to continue to have faith.
Deeper faith = deeper sense of peace and excitement as what is to come.
The Lord has amazing plans for all of us. and for a niche spot for me.
HALLELUJAH!
1 comment:
In the midst of being frustrated looking for a new church community here in the motherland, your blog post was a good reminder for me that it isn't about me... but instead to see what the Good Lord is doing and join Him.
Thanks for the reminder!
Post a Comment